As we return to hockey this week it is paramount that we all play our part in keeping our Club and our Hockey Family Covid Safe. Click more to read a note from our Covid Officer
Finally the news we have been waiting for - we can return to training!
You should have been contacted by your team Manager with details of your return to play. If not please get in touch as Adults are back this week and Juniors return with a full schedule of training from Sunday April 11th.
We are sorry that this news has been slow coming and that your training dates may have changed . This is due to us waiting for news from the leagues. Our training schedule is now confirmed and available on our website:
As a club we need to ensure that we follow the club rules for the return.
Please follow the club rules below, as we are returning while we are still in lockdown these must be followed.
EGHC COVID SECURE GUIDELINES
- Players must register their attendance on Teamo
- Spectators are not allowed with the exception of parents/guardians of players under the age of 16
- Parents of players under the age of 16 must register their attendance as a spectator on Teamo and only watch from the designated spectator area
- Maximum Group size of 6 at any time off the pitch
- Enter the pitch via dugouts
- Exit via the designated spectator area on the opposite side of the pitch
- NO car sharing
- There will be NO toilets or refreshments available so please think ahead!The safety of our members, coaches and all our volunteers of the club is of the utmost importance, therefore if there is non-compliance you will be asked to leave.
We are looking forward to welcoming everyone back.
Welfare and Covid Officer